Hollywood Black is a high-end, strategic design and marketing agency for Sydney and Greater Western Sydney organisations, including the Blue Mountains, Penrith, Parramatta and the Hills.
Established in 2004 by Gina Jaaskelainen, Hollywood Black has earned a reputation for stand out design innovation and marketing excellence.
Hollywood Black produces visual communications that are creative and distinctive, helping organisations build their brand presence and positioning in their desired markets.
Why choose Hollywood Black?
- Gina is fully qualified in graphic, web and digital design.
- She produces a range of creative ideas and options, offering you real choice and value.
- She understands the technical process and ensures quality throughout.
- She works with the latest technologies, helping you connect across all channels.
- Gina is strategically focused. She offers innovative brand and business growth solutions.
- Her job is to make your brand distinctive, and your organisation profitable, and she does.
Gina, Principal and designer
As well as running Hollywood Black, Gina is the Principal, Editor-in-Chief and Art Director of Greater Western Sydney business and lifestyle magazine, Modewest. She is the driving force behind The Lounge, a place where business and lifestyle workshops are run in a personal and non-judgemental environment for small and startup businesses in the Blue Mountains.
Gina is currently in the process of developing a ground-breaking business success program called the Business Success Formula™, an 8 week (or 4 week intensive) online training program for small businesses to escalate their brand position and online marketing to generate sales and become known in their target markets. The program will be offered to national and global online markets.
To speak to Gina about your organisations strategic design and marketing requirements, contact her on 0450 513 475 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about Gina, click here >>