Hollywood Black is a graphic, web and digital design and marketing agency for organisations and businesses in Sydney and Greater Western Sydney, including the Blue Mountains, Penrith, Hills District and Norwest.
Established in 2004 by Gina Jaaskelainen, Hollywood Black has earned a reputation for stand out design and innovative marketing.
Hollywood Black produces design and visual communications that are creative and distinctive, helping businesses build their brand presence and positioning in their desired markets.
Why choose Hollywood Black?
- Gina is fully qualified in graphic, web and digital design, she knows her stuff.
- She produces a range of creative ideas and options, offering real choice and value.
- She understands the technical process, and ensures quality throughout.
- She works with the latest technologies, and helps you connect across all channels.
- Gina is strategically focused. She offers innovative business growth solutions.
- Her job is to make your brand distinctive, and she does.
Gina, Principal and designer
As well as running Hollywood Black, Gina is Editor-in-Chief and Art Director of Greater Western Sydney business and lifestyle magazine, Modewest. She is the driving force behind The Lounge, a place where free business and lifestyle workshops are run in a personal and non-judgemental environment for small and startup businesses in the Blue Mountains.
Gina is currently in the process of developing a ground-breaking business success program, the Business Success Formula™, an 8 week complete online training program for businesses to escalate their brand position and online marketing to generate sales and become known in their target markets. The program will be offered to national and global online markets.
To speak to Gina about the Business Success Formula™ or your design and marketing requirements, contact her on 0450 513 475 or email email@example.com.
To learn more about Gina, click here >>